What data do we collect?
Power2Watt does not collect personal data on its servers
We may collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Power2Watt with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How do we store your data?
Power2Watt does not store personal data on its servers
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- determine unique users
- determine the geographical location of our visitors
- remember the number and time of current and previous visits
- determine the search engine queries visitors used to visit our website
- determine the start and end of a session
- determine and remember the browser and settings visitors use on our website
Information in these cookies is not converted to persons.
- Google cookies are online analysed with the software of Google. Information Google collects is saved on Google servers in the United States. Google can provide this information to third parties when requested for legal reasons or when third parties process the information on behalf of Google. IFDCO has no influence on this process.
To ensure your privacy, Google Analytics is privacy-friendly.
- A data processing agreement has been signed with Google
- The data are encrypted and processed anonymously (Anonymise IP) and are therefore not traceable to individuals
- The option ‘share data’ is off
- The function for User IDs is not enabled
- No use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies
- Data retention for users and events is set to 50 months. After that period, the collected data is automatically removed from Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Power2Watt uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Third party Analytics Cookies. We use Google Analytics to analyse traffic to our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
What are your data protection rights?
Power2Watt would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Power2Watt for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Power2Watt correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Power2Watt to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Power2Watt erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Power2Watt restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Power2Watt’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Power2Watt transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Power2Watt has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.